Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thur 10/14 Mental Health

I am such a big fan of dreaming.  I think that we all do it, and depending on the circumstances, we remember the dream or the sensation of it.  At various times in our lives: Youth, during Stress, during Happiness, after Sex we dream a variety of dreams. 

For me these dreams often mirror exactly what's going on in my life.  At various times, I've dreamed of things that with study directed me to change a habit that probably wasn't healthy and after the change, I encountered more peace.

I got home from work about 6:30 last night and was tuckered out.  My energy seemed to have slipped out of the car window on the freeway and escaped me.  I rested a bit and attempted a 10 minute nap.  From that I got a hitch in my back.  (It was like a little hickup, but not fun.)  8:05 was Yoga time and I went.  Dragging my feet (mentally) and knowing that if I went and showed up physically and mentally, my Mental Health would benefit.  And  did it ever.  Shannon put us through a great workout.  I left totally energized and Happy.

After my shower, I went to bed.  It's getting to the cool evenings time in LA.  And it was cool, the bed was inviting and WE (the weather, the bed and I) slept magnificently. 

And when I woke up this morning, it was because I was laughing so hard in my dreams, that I brought it into my consciousness.  How Fabulous to wake up Laughing!

Let Joy Reign!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment