Monday, October 25, 2010

They Say, I Say

Today's blog is very short (at least for me)

They Say:  "Don't Mistake my Kindness for Weakness."
I Say:  "It's A Short Trip From Humble To Doormat."

Today I've awaked (awoke) with the feeling that NO may be may best friend today.  For me the measure of success with NO is when you master saying it with authority and love and without malice. 

It seems that life, people (friends, coworkers and strangers) and situations arise when NO needs to be used.  A test if you will.  So today, I say YES to honoring myself.  I say YES to be Healthy (Mentally and Physically AND Spiritually).  And I say NO to anything other than my highest good.    Much Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Danny!! You're on such an incredible journey and I'm so impressed with what you're accomplishing every day!

    ReplyDelete