Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A New Start

Somedays Inspiration is hard to come by.  (Today isn't one of those days for me.)

Certainly I can't even begin to imagine what the Chilean miners have gone through.  And I don't ever want to find out firsthand.  I'm a chicken.  Ok, a middle-aged Rooster.  But let's have one thing understood, I ain't done crowing yet!  You hear?

But the Inspiration that I see as the miners come up one by one, reminds me that Each Day we can rise up and be our own inspiraton!  I have been on my current health journey since 9/20.  That's 23 days down and I'm on the 24th one now.  I have been a success.  And I affirm here and now, that I can rise each day and make it a fantastic one.  We, all of us, have obstacles, roadblocks, trials and certainly Triumphs.

I choose to be a Success and I AM a Success!  Today I rise up and say Day 24 you look mighty good to me and I celebrate you.

Cock-A-Doodle-Do!  And don't you forget it, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment