Friday, October 29, 2010

Dramatique

There are so many fun, funny, full of flair litte sayings that we've all hear.  The following is part of the latest newsletter from my local Yoga studio.

Fall is in the air and change is everywhere. We've been feeling it in the air, the sudden rain storms and the energy of the classes during the 30 day yoga challenge. Change has come to the staff...

It goes on to say:  And since the universe doesn't like a vacuum, we are pleased to welcome....

Also sayings like:  The Winds of Change Blow... or one of my favorite passages from the Bible which was used in the lyrics of a song for The Byrds:  

To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven.


The Biblical passage is found in Ecclesiastes 3.  (And no, I didn't know where it was exactly until I looked it up.  That English degree taught me a few things.  Research being a main one.)

During my Journey, I have found so many other people on a similar journey of Physical, Mental or Spiritual HEALTH! 

Funny or sad or frustratingly enough, some of us have gotten to our change through Force.  Some through a search for Peace.  But assurely, we have all chosen the Path whether consciously or sub-consciously.  And it's how we deal with that Path which will ultimately form who we become.

Today, I re-choose Happiness and Peace for my Journey's Path!

No comments:

Post a Comment