Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not A Virgin

So NOW I'm not a virgin at blogging.  I was this morning, but not no mo!!!

The intention of this blog is to be accountable to myself for my health and to share my journey with a select group of my friends.  (Some of these friends are currently on similar journeys while others will be along for the ride doing their own thing.)

On September 20th, I started a journey which will lead me to getting my body, my mind and my spirit in the shape that I (that's me!!!) want it to be.  And I can tell you now that I'm already discovering things about my "I" that I've known before, but I'm seeing fresh once again.

So here were the starting statistics:

09/20/2010
Weight:  277 lbs
Inches:  424.5

The inches were of the neck, chest, waist, abdoman, hips, left and right thigh & calf & upper knee.  I will detail those inches later.

After this blog will come some "Doubled Up" blogs which will have today plus a past day to catch myself and you up on all of the happenings!

Peace and love, DANNY

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!! This is going to be a fabulous journey!

    ReplyDelete