Saturday, November 6, 2010

Short Blog #2

Don't get your hopes up, I'm rarely short-winded, except in Down Dog.  ha ha

So after chatting with Frank the other day, I knew I should start a calorie counter on my daily meals.  Well, I had to clean my leg!  (Read what you may into it.)  Thank heavens when I fainted, I didn't hit my head on the table edge.

So TRUTH....  It really is the little things that can torpedo a diet.  To my shake this morning, I added one TEAspoon of peanut butter and 4 raspberries.  All in all, I consumed 324 calories.  I was soooo happy.  And as I was moving from one room to another I remembered I forgot to add the coffee and cream.  I'm out of 1/2 and 1/2 so I used Heavy Whipping Cream.  I do bake sometimes too.  And this HWC from Straus Family Creamery is so fab!  But HOLY Mother of Hannah Montana, those 3 cups of coffee and HWC added a whopping 312 EXTRA calories.  So I left Happy Land of 324 and arrived at Tortureville of 636.    Oh sweet Heavens!

Anyone want 3/4 of a pint of Organic Whipping Cream???  I will be out for the next 17 hours trying to walk it off.  (3 Tanqueray and Tonics wouldn't have been any worse.)  BTW, the HWC comes in a really cute glass bottle!



No comments:

Post a Comment